You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||3 weeks ago|
|spec||4 weeks ago|
|src||4 weeks ago|
|.editorconfig||4 weeks ago|
|.gitignore||4 weeks ago|
|LICENSE||3 weeks ago|
|README.md||3 weeks ago|
|shard.yml||4 weeks ago|
Game of Game is a framework to develop "AI" (strategies) for simple games such as the prisonner game etc.
Install crystal >=1.6.
crystal build --release src/game/<any_game>.cr ./<any_game>
You can develop 3 types of systems:
- Game in src/game. Usually a loop to test several combinations or randomness. Benchmarking, contests, etc.
- Game rules in src/rules_set. They handle what happen each time a player place a bet and the consequences of the bets of every player.
- Game strategies in src/ai. Most of the time you want to develop your AI (strategies) along with one rule_set but they might be compatible with others, depending on the expected inputs. They behave and have access to the history of the game to take futur bets.
- Fork it (https://git.sceptique.eu/Sceptique/game_of_game/fork)
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- Arthur POULET - creator and maintainer